So we have finally released Survival, it brings features from some of our others server you may have seen and maybe some you've never seen. Before I get into explaining what we have added I want to clarify that this is a completely new server. It has new ranks both donor and non donor. However, donating is not required to get a "better" start. Main will be it's own server and if you've already had a rank there, you will still have that rank. There will be more details on when we plan to open that.
With the release of Survival, we've also added a 25% off sale on all ranks and this will run until 12/1/17. Thank you all for your patience, we wanted to take our time with this server and this release went far smoother than Creatives release. There still might be bugs however, if you think you've found one please let an Admin know. I will list some of the basic new features, but I will make a forum post that goes into much more detail.
- Auction - We've added an auction plugin that is a lot like Auction House, but has a few more features. Open it with /ah
- Grief Prevention - We decided to replace Protection Stones with an entirely new plugin, because it's new we realize there is going to be a lot of confusion on how it works. I will include a tutorial video on the basics on how to protect with this plugin.
- Donor Ranks - 2 new donor ranks, Explorer and Nomad. You can find them in the "HC Survival-Legit Shop"
- Free Ranks - Everyone starts as Migrant, but you can complete Achievements and use in game money to advance to a higher Tier.
- Achievements - Gain XP, money and various other things by completeing Achievements view them with /aach list
- Tiers - There are currently 5 Tiers of which cost a little bit more money and require more Achievements to be completed to advance to the next Tier, you can check your progress with /progress.
- McMMO - This plugin adds even more to the server, you can now rank up skills to get better drops, more loot among other things. Use /mcmmo help for me info.
- Badges - When you get a donor rank or advance a Tier you get a new badge, you can view all the badges with "/badges #" If you have a badge unlocked you can then do "/equip slot# badge#" ex. /equip 1 3 would equip the og badge.
The link to the thread that includes more details is Here.
We hope everyone is able to enjoy this new server, if you have suggestions on anything new or if something should be changed please let us know. We can also add more Tiers and Achievements, but hopefully that won't be needed for a while. We thank you all for your patience.