We have recently added a new friends plugin, some functionality of the plugin and the way it displays friends information has been changed. We removed the Tab and Scoreboard support due to some heavy lag issues and scoreboard conflicting with many other plugins. We do apologize for that but we believe the new friends plugin is way better and would not cause lag issues.
/friends or /friend can be used for the friends plugin.
- /friend - will display a useful help menu:
- /friend add <name> - will send a friends request to the user specified.
- /friend add <name> - will also accept an incoming friends request.
- /friend remove <name> - will remove the specified user from your friends list.
- /friend list - will display all your friends.
- /friend list <name> - will display all friends of the specified friend.
- /friend acceptall - once typed, all incoming friends request will be accepted automatically. To disable this function, simply retype /friend acceptall again.
- /friend denyall - once typed, you will deny all incoming friends request. To disable this function, simply retype /friend denyall again.
- /friend settings - will display your settings for auto friends request acceptance and notification settings.
- /friend list pending - can be used to check all pending friends requests.
- /friend clearpending <in | out> - can be used to clear 'incoming' or 'outgoing' pending friends requests.
- /friend notify - can be used to toggle friends joining server notification settings.
We have plans to add a friends chat system and a few other functions. Although, the plugin has been deployed, there might be bugs and/or other issues due to the early stage of the plugin. We hope you enjoy this plugin and if you have any suggestions or if you wish to report a bug regarding this plugin, please post them in the comment section below!