We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or Play on our server.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, age, location, and e-mail. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information, as provided by PayPal.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Donations and Paid Ranks
By Donating or Purchasing Ranks from Hardcore's Minecraft Servers, L.L.C., you agree to the following terms of service:
1) We reserve the right to change the prices of any paid ranks, with or without notice, at our discretion, including the contents ("permissions") of said ranks, within reason to keep balance with server needs.
2) You agree to indemnify the staff, owner(s), the server itself, and host(s). By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
3) You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk.
4) You understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to: emotional, psychological, physical, or financial), resulting from The use or inability to use the service. Note that by accepting these terms, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owner(s) or any hosts of this server.
5) Any staff, owner(s), and host(s), with the appropriate power, who ban you from the server, permanently or temporarily (and if you donated, there is no chance of refund) – however this will never be abused, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking.
6) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit or if you leave the server in any way.
7) You agree not to contact Mojang AB(creator of Minecraft) if you come across an issue with the purchase of a rank/kits, if you do run into an issue, you will contact our Senior Administrator in game, on Team Speak or by submitting a support ticket at http://www.hcserver.com/support
A) All sales are final. No donation will be refunded if:
1) You are leaving the server, either on your own will or were banned (including both Permanent or Temporary).
2) You want to be demoted to a lower paid rank.
B) If you request a refund through PayPal, we will take action and send proof that you received the rank you purchased. No refund request will be accepted, unless fraud is found on your part, including, but not limited to using your parents' PayPal without their consent, which will result in you being permanently banned from the server/s and website/s.
C) A chargeback is considered forcing a refund and will result in the same outcome as section B).
As all HC players are informed through in-game rules and website rules, advertisement of non-HC servers on HC services (minecraft servers, HC enjin website and Teamspeak server) are prohibited. This includes not only direct and indirect advertisement but also recruitment. HC staff members normally issue temp-ban for such advertising/recruiting activities on HC Services. However, recent increase in such activities by staff members and their supporters from certain servers, which we not forced to categorized as "hostile" server, gave us no choice but to issue an immediate permanent ban. This strict measure will stay active as long as those from hostile servers continues to carry out their syndicated advertising/recruiting acts. And anyone join them and support their activities will be asked to leave HC alone (through terminating their access to HC services).
Your content and licenses to your content and data
Note: The content of the same section (under the title of "Your content and licenses to your content and data") from Enjin's Terms of Service applies here.
When you upload Content or Data to HC website or the Enjin network, you keep ownership of whatever you actually own. We don’t claim that we own any of your Content or Data.You can continue to use your Content in any way you choose, as long as it does not violate any other terms in this agreement. You can cancel and delete your account with us, but some Content associated with it may not be fully removed.
By using our site, you consent to our Terms of Service and Enjin's Terms of Service.
Changes to the terms of service
We reserve the right at any time to change, alter, vary, amend, add to or remove any of these terms of our service without warning. By connecting/joining any service that is maintained by Hardcore's Minecraft Servers, L.L.C. you agree to these terms.